The center of OYC life is our lovely Clubhouse with its shaded porch overlooking the scenic east basin of Mamaroneck Harbor. The Clubhouse includes a newly renovated kitchen and men’s and women’s restrooms and showers. It is available for members to rent on a first come, first served basis.
Dockage and Moorings
- Dockage with water and power for 24 boats (although there is a waiting list).
- Most of our fleet is moored in the harbor on fore and aft moorings. Permits must be obtained from the Village of Mamaroneck Harbor Master for a nominal annual fee.
- Guest moorings are offered at nominal prices for visiting Yachts.
Other Facilities for Members
- Wet and dry winter storage
- Dinghy, kayak and sail board storage racks
- Two work docks with water are available for use while making repairs.
- Lockers for sails and other equipment
- Mast crane and storage shed
- Gated parking area
- Workboat for member projects
- Club dinghies
- Orienta Yacht Club runs a convenient launch service for members and guests during the months when the club is in commission, roughly from April through mid-October. Launch hours vary slightly during the summer months to accommodate peak demand and the launch generally runs all day until 8:00 PM.
- Launch hours are posted in the dock house.